Costume Photo Contest
Mr. Costumes 2013 Halloween Photo Contest - Entry
- Upload your image above.
- Image should be no less than 1024 pixels wide
- Only original photos will be accepted. Photos with a copyright mark, web address, physical address or any other content or graphics will not be accepted. They must not copied from another source, including but not limited to, websites, magazines, books,etc. Contestants may submit multiple photos per category and/or submit entries to multiple categories. Category winners will also be eligible for the Grand Prize Best Overall Costume category.
- Include your full name and contact information on the entry form. Note: No email addresses or last names will be displayed on Mr. Costumes' website or social sites.
- Write a brief description of your costume that will appear next to the photo
- All photos that are submitted will be considered the property of Mr. Costumes and may be used by Mr. Costumes for promotional purposes as set forth in the Contest guidelines and terms and conditions.
- Entries may also be sent via U.S. mail to: Mr. Costumes, 205 Curie Drive, Alpharetta, GA 30005
- Like or Follow us on one of our social sites (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
Mr. Costumes 2013 Halloween Photo Contest Terms and Conditions.
- No Purchase Necessary: to enter please complete submission form at our Photo Costume Contest Page
- Eligibility - Void where prohibited by law: all federal, state and local laws and regulations shall apply.
- Conditions of Entry: Winners will be notified via email and must respond within ten (10) days of attempted notification. If a prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified. Entry submissions will constitute irrevocable permission to Mr. Costumes of all rights to the entry, all rights to publish, use, adapt, edit or modify such entry in any way and in all forms of media, without limitation, and without consideration or acknowledgment to the entrant and the unconditional right to use the photograph and statements about the Contest for any forms of advertising, promotion or publicity without additional compensation or permissions, except where prohibited by law.
- Schedule & Prizes: Mr. Costumes 2013 Halloween Photo Contest starts September 25, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time and ends November 4, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. The category entry and prize schedule is outlined below - all times are Eastern Standard Time. Category winners of $100 Mr. Costumes gift certificate are also eligible to win the grand prize of an Apple iPad. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes on prizes. The winner is also solely responsible for all expenses related to participation in the Contest, including acceptance of prize. Prizes will be awarded in approximately ten (10) days after the winner is selected. Prizes are not transferable.
- Best Baby Costume: entries due by October 07, 2013 12:00 a.m. - Winner will receive $100 Mr. Costumes gift certificate
- Best Kids Costume: entries due by October 07, 2013 12:00 a.m. - Winner will receive $100 Mr. Costumes gift certificate
- Best Oktoberfest Costume: entries due by October 14, 2013 12:00 a.m. - Winner will receive $100 Mr. Costumes gift certificate
- Best Superhero Costume: entries due by October 21, 2013 12:00 a.m. - Winner will receive $100 Mr. Costumes gift certificate
- Best Couples Costume: entries due by October 28, 2013 12:00 a.m. - Winner will receive $100 Mr. Costumes gift certificate
- Best Overall Costume: entries due by November 04, 2013 12:00 a.m. - Winner will receive an Apple iPad
- Judging and Selection of Winners: eligible entries will be judged by Mr. Costumes staff. Winners will be notified via email in accordance with the Contest schedule as well as posted on Mr. Costumes' websites and social sites. 25% of judging criteria will be based upon creativity and originality per costume category, 75% of judging criteria will be based upon the number of votes obtained via website and social media platforms. The best overall costume can be a costume theme of choice and may include themes outside of the costume category criteria. Category entries will be considered for the best overall costume, resubmission is not necessary. By entering this Contest, participants agree to these Terms and Conditions as well as the decision of the judges, which shall be considered final and binding. At Mr. Costumes' discretion, additional winners and/or prizes may be added.
- Original Submissions: all photos submitted must be original and contain no photo manipulation. They must not copied from another source, including but not limited to, websites, magazines, books, etc. All photos must be non-copyrighted, legal, accurate, non-defamatory. Any photo submission deemed to be overly explicit, of any nature, will be rejected.
- Transmissions: Mr. Costumes will not be responsible for lost, unavailable or interrupted network, server, or other connections, telephonic transmissions or computer hardware or software technical failures or other errors of any type regardless of the error was human, electronic or mechanical.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, administration or security of the Contest is impaired for any reason, in any way, including, but not limited to virus, fraud or other technical problems, Mr. Costumes may, at its sole discretion, either suspend the Contest to address the issue, then resume the Contest in a way that conforms to the general purposes of these Terms; or award the prize from the eligible entries received up to the time of said issue. Mr. Costumes reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it determines to be tampering with the entry process and/or the operation of the Contest or to be in violation of these Terms and Conditions. Attempts by any individual to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil law; should such an attempt be made, Mr. Costumes reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual or entity to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Contest, participants release Mr. Costumes and its assignees from any and all liability for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind caused by participation in the Contest or the acceptance, possession or use or misuse of a prize or participation in any prize related activities.